Saturday, August 20, 2011

Delete Photos From PerfSpot

To delete pictures on perfspot you need to click on my "My Pictures" link as shown in the screen shot below:

You are now on My picture page, where you can see the album uploaded by you at perfspot as shown in the screen shot give below.
Now Please click on the the album from which you want to delete your perfspot pics.


Now please note the links pointed by arrow and numbers in red colors.


1. Click here to select the photos in case if you want to drop all the photos from perrfspot.
2. Click here to un-select all the selected photos.
3. Click here to erase the selected photos on perfspot.
4. Finally click here to delete/erase/remove selected the photos from perfspot.

3 comments:

I am to submit a report on this niche your post has been very very helpfull ken paves hair extensions

buddy i was deleted all my pictures on perfspot as your suggestion. but my profile picture still show in Google search. how can i delete this please help me out of this

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More