Wednesday, December 14, 2011

PerfSpot- Post/Reply a Comment

Hi Friends,
           To  Post a comment on PerfSpot, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Friendstar, Orkut, Bebo, WordPress, Blogger, Hi5, Tagged, Yahoo, myYearBook, Igoogle and Google Plus you just need to follow few simple steps and you can do it. So lets start and all the best.

See how to post a comment:-

First of all you need to go to the websites which provides images with the code so that you can post them. For example www.commentscod.com, www.zwani.com, www.spicecomments.com  and  www.uploadhouse.com are the sites that provides images that can be post as a comments and there are my others which you can Google.

Step-1. Please see the screen shot given below to see how to copy the image code. I have copied this code from  www.spicecomments.com.

Step-2. Now you are only two steps away from posting your comment. First you need to go to your friend's perf spot page and then post this copied code there. See how i did it in given below images(Please see the red boxes with an arrow pointing to them.




Similarly you can post/add the comment on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Friendstar, Orkut, Bebo, WordPress, Blogger, Hi5, Tagged, Yahoo, myYearBook, Igoogle, Google Plus too.Note: If you want to post an image which you have searched by Google then please click

See how to reply a comment:-

Note: To replay a comment you must know how to post a comment and if you don't then please check out the top section of this page "See how to post a comment".
Go to "My Comments" section at your perf spot profile page and then please just notice the links in screen shot below (pointed by red arrows) and explanation to these links just below the screen shot.
1.Click there to replay as a comment to a comment.
2.Click there to Reply as a message to a comment.
3.Click to delete the comment.
I hope now you got the process how to post or reply a comment.

Thanks for visiting my blog have a nice day!!!

12 comments:

I tried changing my private information and it keeps coming up with an error "Please fill out all the required fields", even if I have the Required Fields filled out.

I sent a message to support@perfspot.com with a picture showing the Required Fields filled out and the error, but they just ignored me.

Then I sent numerous e-mails for them to permanently delete my account and remove my private information from Public View, but they ignored me too.

Then I forwarded those e-mails to: "support@perfspotmail.com; ads@perfspot.com; publicrelations@perfspot.com; copyright@perfspot.com; music@perfspot.com"

All the emails came back as "Delivery to the following recipients failed." The only email that worked was support@perfspot.com, but they always ignore me.

I think they are in financial problems so they don't want to lose subscribers. But, what they are doing is illegal. I want them to permanently delete my account and remove my private information from Public View. They should do it!!

I am impressed your blog because your blog words is very impressiveness thanks a lot for sharing this Information.

what Marvin said I am alarmed that anyone can get paid $6037 in one month on the computer. have you read this... http://www.max34.com

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......

I found your blog when I was looking for a different sort of information but I was very happy and glad to read through your blog. The information available here is great

http://VisitsToMoney.com/index.php?refId=247738

http://Visitors2Cash.com/ref.php?refId=146804

Is There Any Problem While Using Facebook Like Below

Not able to install FACEBOOK Application on your Mobile Phone.
Your FB Messanger is not working on Your Smart Phone.
Unknown people are being added at your account.
For Solution
facebook help 1800 315 8369

Hello everyone....

Am Mrs Barber from Scotland
i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my husband back to me without any delay. I broke up with him with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr.Manbela who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across him, it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster, in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: once you contact him all your problems will be over ,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my husband back, and please sir keep your good work because people need your help and in their lives ,once more thank you Dr Manbela

contact him via; Manbelaspelltemple1@gmail.com or through his WhatsApp number +2348112060023

Hello my name is Marie Planta my finance broke up with me last week i was so sad I changed completely, I wasn't eating and i wasn't talking to anybody, I cried a lot,I was so depressed and stressed out that I was scared I'm going to end up in the hospital because of all the stress and depression until one day i search online on getting love tips because I Love & care about him deeply and I just want us to be together as a couple again and I want us to last forever then i found a powerful spell caster Called DR Oyagu that he solved so many relationship problem then DR Oyagu told me he will come back to me between 24hrs after he cast spell on him i never believe it until my finance called me on the phone and told me he want us to come back and live happily together forever , Am so happy now that DR Oyagu help me bring my finance back to me. Thanks so much Dr Oyagu he can also help you Email him at Oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com or via whatsapp +234810175532 thank you all ....


Are you in financial crisis, looking for money to start your own business or to pay your bills? I got mine from Him. My blank ATM card can withdraw $ 2,000 daily. I got it from Her last week and now I have $14,000 for free. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on . *email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

GET YOUR BLANK ATM CREDIT CARD AT AFFORDABLE PRICE
*He sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide,the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5000 and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores and unlimited on POS.*

*email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

*you can also call or whatsapp us Contact us today for more enlightenment
+1(301) 329-5298

hey i hope your are doing well. Visit my wallnotesquotes.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More