Saturday, August 6, 2011

Perfspot- My friends

Here in this post you will see how to manage your friends at perfspot.
Click on "My Friends" link on perfspot as shown in the screen shot given below.

When you land on this page you will see different links provided by perfspot to manage your friends as shown in the screen shot below with red numeric values.

and the detail of the links are follows:
1 My Friends- Here you can view all the details about your friends, manage your friend, and search or filter particular friend(s). Please see the screen shot given below to manage a particular perfspot friend.


You can set privacy option, view all friends of your friend,send a private message, post something on his/her profile, set top friends or delete friends from the perfspot with the help of links which you can see from the screen shot above.

The screen shot given below will show you how to filter or search perfspot friend(s).


From the screen shot you can see that
  • You can search your perfspot friend with his/her name.
  • you can view perfspot friends with their all details as shown in screen shot above, or you can also view all of them in gallery view.
  • You can also filter all of your perfspot friends for a particular country.
  • You can also filter your perfspot friends with their sex like male or female.
  • you can also view your perfspot friends who is currently online.
  • You can also filter your perfspot friends with their privacy level.

2 Friend Pictures- From this link you can view the photo albums posted by all of your friends.

3 Friend Statues- From this link you can view the status posted by all of your friends.

4 Recommended Friends- From here you can add your mutual friends if you want or you can even invite your friends from gmail, AOL, yahoo and MSN etc.

5 Set Top Friends- From here you can set your top 30 friends with an easy drag and drop tool.

Note: You can also go to these link directly from the main menu as you can see from the top most screen shot. Where you can see the links like Online now, Invite Friends, Set Top Friends.

20 comments:

I like your blog,and also like the article,and thank you for provide me so much information :)) l arginine effects

Is it possible to hide friend list on perfspot and how to do it?

please i am also very old member on perfspot. one day i seen a message .that perfspot will close for some period .i try continously to re open perfspot.today i found some feature but i can not open my propile .please help

yes I could not open my profile on perfspot too, can you help me please??

what happens with perfspot??? please i need my photos and all dates there, why when i write perfspot.com is nothing for writing there.. why???

when will solve the problem for entry on perfspot again???

why perfspot does now work....could not be sign up of could not be sign in..in my perfspot account...

I'm feeling sweet and discover the life.

y i cant type my username and password???...even if i click to log in,its not working....

I am an old member of perfstop but i can not open into my account and see friends and my self why? Can you help?

انا عضو ديم جدا على يرفسوت ولا استطيع فتح حساى عليه ياريت مساعده

I am a old member of perfspot since 7 years before. Now I cant log into my account Why?
Is it forbidden?

i was able to contact people through perfspot. chating was nice. Please tell when will it be allright

My name munilah from USA i want to testify of a powerful spell caster who return my ex boyfriend,it all started when i took his phone and saw a lady message her that she enjoyed the last time and i confronte about it he was angry and and stop talking to me from that day he started acting strange then he told me he didn't want me anymore that he loves someone else i was so diver-stated i cried all day and night he blocked me from his instagram and on phone so i couldn't reach him anymore this made me sad and cry even the more i was searching for something online when i saw a comment about maam great work i contacted him and told him about my problems and i did everything he asked me to do he told me after 24hrs my ex will return back to me well i doubted him though because my ex didn't want to have anything to do with me anymore the next day to my greatest surprise he called me and was begging me to give him another chance now we are both happy together all thanks to maam he can also help you contact below +27605775963

I want to share a testimony of how Dr LATIFAH herbal mixture cream saves me from shame and disgrace, my penis was a big problem to me as the size was really so embarrassing,and i was also having weak erection problem. I can't make love to my wife and my penis was just too small a full grown man like me having 4 inches penis and to worsen it i don't last in sex i cant even last two minutes it was really a thing of shame to me. My wife was really tired of me because my sex life was very poor,she never enjoyed sex,i was always thinking and searching for solutions everywhere until when i saw a testimony of how Dr.latifah herbal mixture cream have been helping people regarding their sex life, so i decided to give him a try and to my greatest surprise in less than one week of taking the herbs my penis grow to 8 inches i couldn't believe my eyes and as i speak now my penis is now 8 inches and i do not have week erection again. I can make love to my wife longer in bed. And my marriage is now stable,my wife now enjoy me very well in bed. can contact maamtifah@gmail.com or call or what-apps him through +27785167256. . .he also specialize on the following things

BREAST ENLARGEMENT
BREAST LIFT & REDUCTION
PENILE/PENIS ENLARGEMENT
GENERAL BODY SLIMMING
HIPS & THIGH REDUCTION
REGAIN VIRGINITY BACK
Thanks for the Enlarging my penis sir, you indeed save my marriage...I am really grateful sir,

If you desperately need of a honest and real death spell caster who can help you cast a perfect death spell on anyone then contact this great death spell caster called Dr Oselumen He saved my marriage when he helped me cast a death spell on the man that almost took my wife completely away from me and the kids. Just within 24hours after the spell casting the man died in his sleeping bed. You too can try this man also,
Call/WhatsApp: +2348054265852
Email: droselumen@gmail. com DOCTOR OSELUMEN CAN AS WELL HELP THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS
1. HIV/AIDS CURE
2. HERPES CURE
3. PENIS ENLARGEMENT
4. PREGNANCY SPELL
5. SPELL TO PREVENT CORONA VIRUS
get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More